• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Harry

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    According to my House Rep., SB181 died in the House Public Policy Committee. So I guess that now means every time you go to another County, Municipality, that considers your assisted open knife a switch blade, you are braking the law....

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    According to my House Rep., SB181 died in the House Public Policy Committee. So I guess that now means every time you go to another County, Municipality, that considers your assisted open knife a switch blade, you are braking the law....

Do you know of any municipalities within Indiana that consider assisted opening knives to be a "switchblade"?

-J-

william

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Fishers

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    I can't take credit for the find guys, it was pointed out to me in the C3 forum.

DK, how did you find that?? According to Openstates the bill has already passed the house and senate, but I cannot find any status of amendment votes...

HB 1563 - Indiana 2013 Regular Session - Open States

If you go to the complete list of all bills, then click on the bill number it will give you all the bill PDF's from the different committees. It will also give you it's current status.

I use http://www.in.gov/legislative/session/

Pitmaster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN
    Emailed Niezgodski and Dvorak this morning. So did my wife and 101 y/o MIL. Does anyone know what their stance is on this bill? My nephew will also be emailing. I will be calling Dvorak this morning too. My voice is too deep or my wife and MIL would also be calling.

Top Bottom