• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well if they wanna start playing ball then Let's play. I have all the best toys and training that I hate to let go to waste

I think you misunderstood my point. My point was that somehow trying to imply that this act was even remotely connected to Trump, his supporters, or white people in general is seriously flawed logic. The blame lies solely with the criminals that did it, and the criminal mindset in general.

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I think you misunderstood my point. My point was that somehow trying to imply that this act was even remotely connected to Trump, his supporters, or white people in general is seriously flawed logic. The blame likes solely with the criminals that did it, and the criminal mindset in general.
    I wasn't meaning to seem disagreeable. I don't know if it's trump related or not. I don't even care about that. I support trump and if they wanna come at me for that then please let them come. I'm not hiding. We aren't all sheep that don't fight back. Personally I already know
    which groups are more racist in this country and it's not the ones the media always
    talk about.
    same thing with Isis or other Muslim jihad cowards. Step into the light and let's see who walks away

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    C1boXoiVQAAOEH1.jpg:large

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So if convicted, I wonder if they'll get the same treatment from their fellow prisoners for abusing a mentally disabled person that they tend to for pedos? That would be glorious. As i recall, pedophiles tend to not last too long in prison.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Don Lemon continues his race to the bottom;
    In referring to the perpetrators "These are 18 year old kids" (pretty sure calling a legal adult a kid is a stretch)
    "I don't think it's evil. I don't think that it's evil. These are young people and I think that they have bad home training" (3:27)

[video=youtube;bv25bPGoxw4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv25bPGoxw4[/video]
    Bonus points for Bernie Sanders's former Press Secretary blaming the alt-right and white supremacists for this attack (4:40)

Here's all you need to know about that diatribe:
    As the saying goes, everything before the but was bull

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    In referring to the perpetrators "These are 18 year old kids" (pretty sure calling a legal adult a kid is a stretch)
    "I don't think it's evil. I don't think that it's evil. These are young people and I think that they have bad home training" (3:27)

Bonus points for Bernie Sanders's former Press Secretary blaming the alt-right and white supremacists for this attack (4:40)

It it warms my heart to see these idiots failed to see the reason(s) they lost the election(s) in such grand fashion. Continuing their lunacy will hopefully have them completely outside any hope of ever winning again in two years.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Obviously Trump's opponents inspired this attack with their divisive rhetoric. They should publicly apologize. I am calling for their resignations.

Oh, it doesn't work that way? Who knew?

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN

If I had more than two eyes I'd roll them too.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Obviously Trump's opponents inspired this attack with their divisive rhetoric. They should publicly apologize. I am calling for their resignations.

Oh, it doesn't work that way? Who knew?

Wait, now we're talking about Islamic terrorists?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    As near as i can tell, WaPo is claiming that the worst thing about this incident is that a person got tortured for being white...AND THE WORLD FOUND OUT ABOUT IT.

Amazing isn't it?
    Remember, it's not the rampant dishonesty and double dealing of the demoncrats that was exposed we were supposed to be outraged by...
    but the way it was exposed, "unfair" russian hacking that we are supposed to be up in arms about.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I thought kidnapping was federal big boy trouble. Hopefully they will go through both courts.

Not if state lines are not crossed...or there's some other federal jurisdictional hook.

According to my extensive watching of TV, when there is an active kidnapping, they can presume something or other that allows the FBI to be involved.

However, I would much rather face no time, but if it was between an state and the feds, with most states, I'd much prefer to be in the federal system...except for the whole "gotta serve 85% of the time" thing.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    So if convicted, I wonder if they'll get the same treatment from their fellow prisoners for abusing a mentally disabled person that they tend to for pedos? That would be glorious. As i recall, pedophiles tend to not last too long in prison.

I watched all the episodes of Oz' and MSNBC's Lockup and my hypothesis is they will be respected to certain degree by their peers. They might catch hell for live streaming it.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

So basically, white folk got it coming because Trump and stuff....

Top Bottom