SouthEast
    9zr1nd.png

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I love how everyone b$#@s about certain things on Glocks, then they fix it and people b$#+ about them fixing those issues. Don't drop your Sigs boys... Lol smh

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    If this release is what I hope it is, I will have a Gen 5 G19 on order the day they are announced. I believe the 17M is the best pistol they've ever produced and I want a compact model.
    I carry a Gen 4 19 now but I'd replace it in a heartbeat with a Gen 5 if it is like our 17m's

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Seems to me that they're slowly deleting everything that people complain about. That seems like a step forward.

After how many decades?

It's glock, I doubt they did this because of feedback from users. They did it to boost sales

I love how everyone b$#@s about certain things on Glocks, then they fix it and people b$#+ about them fixing those issues. Don't drop your Sigs boys... Lol smh

Remember the first batch of gen 4.875 whatever IMPD was issued and the slides would come off while unholstering.......yeah......glock is soooo much impervious on making an error

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009

really?

https://web.archive.org/web/20080604164428/http://www.thegunzone.com:80/glock/upgrade-faq.html

https://us.glock.com/customer-service/recoil-spring-exchange

and don't forget

BREAKING: Glock 17M Recalled By Police Department - The Firearm BlogThe Firearm Blog

and please, please ...name one gun manufacturer that's never had a recall or safety upgrade?

and fyi, I wont butterfinger my sig's or glock, or springfield, or colt, or keltec, or ruger.....aka "any gun I own"

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Just got an email from Point Blank and they will have the new Glock on Saturday. I may just have to pop in and check it out.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    No finger grooves, different rifling in barrel and a few other things I can't remember. I was hoping for a carbine, but I don't think that's going to happen.

Glock already underpins most of the Carbine market with their mags, so they've already made a decent, if inadvertent contribution.

I'd love to see a 10mm carbine, personally at a price way cheaper than the Kriss.

I'd ACTUALLY prefer that CZ did a 10mm EVO, but they don't feel much love for 10mm.

JH

Top Bottom