• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    .......I'm speaking to the selective outrage.

Well, again you have a point on the selective nature BUT
    with Bush it was political (political attack against him and political response)

With obama and holder it's a criminal matter against the people of the United States and a potential act of war against Mexico.

Apples and Oranges.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Please quote me where I've argued that Obama is innocent or minimized their guilt? I'm not speaking to F&F, I'm speaking to the selective outrage.
    That's the whole point I was trying to make about you trying to misdirect a thread from it's original topic just to suit your own personal agenda that basically revolves around your hatred for the GOP.

This thread is about F&F.

If you wanna speak about selective outrage then open another thread about it.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Well, again you have a point on the selective nature BUT
    with Bush it was political (political attack against him and political response)

With obama and holder it's a criminal matter against the people of the United States and a potential act of war against Mexico.

Apples and Oranges.

So who gets to determine the proper use or abuse of it?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    That's the whole point I was trying to make about you trying to misdirect a thread from it's original topic just to suit your own personal agenda that basically revolves around your hatred for the GOP.

This thread is about F&F.

If you wanna speak about selective outrage then open another thread about it.

Continue on with business as usual then.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    so does it take scotus to veto an executive decision? or can congress do it?

???

SCOTUS veto? You mean a court order?

Think of a privilege as a hurdle the prosecution (Congress) has to jump over,once invoked the prosecutor has to make a sufficient showing that the Presidential material at issue is necessary to the "essential" justice of the case. Privilege is strongest when applied to national security (which could be Obama's claim here as it was an obvious Act of War against Mexico). Federal Court of Appeals cases hold that it is weakest in concealing wrongdoing.

Congress goes to federal district court in DC and shows (perhaps line by frickin' line) how the Presidential material is essential to the justice of the case. It will then go to the DC Circuit Court of Appeals, then the Supreme Court.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Another thing I'm very curious about is Mexicos president Calderon. As mouthy as he is about other things you would think he would be outraged about fast and furious, yet not a word. Do you suppose he might have been in on it?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Another thing I'm very curious about is Mexicos president Calderon. As mouthy as he is about other things you would think he would be outraged about fast and furious, yet not a word. Do you suppose he might have been in on it?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Think back to 2009/2010 when the Administration (in the person of Hillary Clinton) and Mexican President Calderon held a press conference claiming that the majority of the Cartel weapons being used to kill Mexicans were obtained in America. This was supposed to be the impetus for the big push for another Assault Weapons Ban. Fast and Furious was supposed to be the "smoking gun" to provide public outrage designed to make passing another AWB feasible. Of course, when the program came to light, the hopes for more gun control laws started to unravel. So yes, I suspect Mexico's government is very much involved in this effort.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    Think back to 2009/2010 when the Administration (in the person of Hillary Clinton) and Mexican President Calderon held a press conference claiming that the majority of the Cartel weapons being used to kill Mexicans were obtained in America. This was supposed to be the impetus for the big push for another Assault Weapons Ban. Fast and Furious was supposed to be the "smoking gun" to provide public outrage designed to make passing another AWB feasible. Of course, when the program came to light, the hopes for more gun control laws started to unravel. So yes, I suspect Mexico's government is very much involved in this effort.

I very much remeber Calderon speaking to congress about this subject and the Dems giving standing ovations at the call for stricter gun control. It sickened me before F&F was made public. DOJ has committed crimes in the US and is complicit in the murder of a US border agent and hundreds if not thousands of Mexican citizens. If they can pin this, corporal punishment is in order.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Yup!!
    The fools in the "O" Administration believed that every BATFE Agent involved would follow orders and not "Blow the whistle" thus allowing the "Below the radar" gun control, that "O" promised the Brady bunch was occurring, to end up in another AWB.
    I still believe that was the reason Paul Helmke (:noway:) dropped out of the Brady bunch last year.
    Helmke to leave Brady Center | The Journal Gazette

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010

I think this is a pretty good assessment^. Is there solid proof? No, but there is plenty of evidence that seems to point that way. Everybody seems to have forgotten the "U.S. guns to Mexico, therefore we need an assault weapons ban" BS that was being parroted by Obama, Holder, Clinton, and even Calderon prior to this operation getting blown wide open.

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    A few weeks a go I wrote this...

Not answers to the questions, but the gist of the process, and probably F&F is not the only incident...

1. Decide what part of America that you hate and what part of it you want to engineer, socially. There is no time line. It takes as long as it takes, and costs what it costs. Money and human lives are not a consideration.

2. Invent a problem and the solution to the problem that fits criterion #1.

3. Create a distraction and implement the plan, guide the press in what they are supposed to say and not say. Since the lackeys in elected positions of "power" and the news media are owned by the same people, this is rather simple. Everyone just need to stay on point until the desired outcome is achieved. See #1.

4. Don't get caught with your hand in the cookie jar.

5. You are expendible, and we'll throw you under the political bus and we'll run your corpse and the horse you rode in on out of town on a rail if #4 happens.

6. All of this make F&F very strange to me... no heads are rolling... something very suspicious is going on, and I can't put my finger on it.

Now, by invoking executive privilege, I know why, and it's probably exactly what we imagined...

Someone who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar is not expendible.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I think there has now been enough doubt raised to warrant an investigation of the department of justice and the white house for criminal activity.
    We need to start a petition calling for an investigation buy an independent council.
    This goes beyond politics, it sounds to me like their trying to strip away our freedoms.

Last edited:

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Might be good enough to get past the election.

Unlikely.

I strongly suspect that it will just continue to build as time moves toward November.......with a fair likelihood of a few documents being leaked.

Top Bottom