• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    I want to know if you see lots of Australian Cattle Dogs (Heelers) and/or Australian Kelpies.
    I always wanted to go snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I want to know if you see lots of Australian Cattle Dogs (Heelers) and/or Australian Kelpies.
    I always wanted to go snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef.

Oh hell no! Australia doesn't just have sharks, they have the racist Great WHITE shark. No way I'm getting in any water deeper than knee deep.
    But I like dogs, so I'll look for the Heelers and Kelpies.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Oh hell no! Australia doesn't just have sharks, they have the racist Great WHITE shark. No way I'm getting in any water deeper than knee deep.
    But I like dogs, so I'll look for the Heelers and Kelpies.

:lol2: You do know that a good majority of shark attacks happen in wading level waters? Third most common water level for attack is 0-5ft.(smiles while thinking Kut stays on the dry sand the entire trip):):

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    :lol2: You do know that a good majority of shark attacks happen in wading level waters? Third most common water level for attack is 0-5ft.(smiles while thinking Kut stays on the dry sand the entire trip):):

Yep, I do know that. That's why I said "knee deep," rather that "waist deep." My biggest fear in the world, after midget Nazi clowns, are man-eating animals.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Gentlemen, I suggest the next duplicate account be a very short, cannibalistic, Aryan mime.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Gentlemen, I suggest the next duplicate account be a very short, cannibalistic, Aryan mime.

I'd be out like these goats
    [video=youtube;_JF0Jys5ITc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JF0Jys5ITc[/video]

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Yep, I do know that. That's why I said "knee deep," rather that "waist deep." My biggest fear in the world, after midget Nazi clowns, are man-eating animals.
    Depending on your height, "knee deep" may be just enough!:): Have a great vacation, in a great location!(Cliff Claven voice) Little known fact, Australia, the Sydney area in general is host to the world's largest concentration of midget Nazi clowns!

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Depending on your height, "knee deep" may be just enough!:): Have a great vacation, in a great location!(Cliff Clarence voice) Little known fact, Australia, the Sydney area in general is host to the world's largest concentration of midget Nazi clowns!

I'm pretty sure March and early April is their mating season, too. Not only do the have to ingest 6x their usual amount of calories, they are more... aggressive about trying to procreate. Do not pet their bellies.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Oh hell no! Australia doesn't just have sharks, they have the racist Great WHITE shark. No way I'm getting in any water deeper than knee deep. .

they also have sting rays!!!!!don't forget about sting rays!!!!!!....Steve Irwin did! and look what happened to him!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So what I'm getting, Is that ya'll want me to remain in the United States, and that I'm a national treasure.

Kut (is flattered)

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Great, I hope you guys will be happy with pictures from the inside of my apartment.
    I'm pretty sure the scorpions can get inside. They're like spiders. With stingers. And clown paint.

Lex (just trying to help)

:)

Top Bottom