SPRING OPEN INGO SHOOT May 12th @ProTEQ in Brazil!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ddb40

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    Brazil
    Hello All, My Son Stephen has has officially moved and is now living at the Range. Our plans are to BOTH be on sight.
    We'll have the Premium South Valley Range ready with steel at 150, the LE/M opened to 10 lanes, the rim fire cleaned and painted, the C.A.R operational in at least the first 3 bays, and the transition area open. The Fruit and Vegetable targets are again welcome along with limited tannerite use. One of your Members will be a food vendor so PLEASE support their efforts to provide your needs. Come have FUN on FREE ENTRY day at our Facility. Observe the varied opportunities offered at ProTEQ and realize why we are the Best in the Midwest.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Hello All, My Son Stephen has has officially moved and is now living at the Range. Our plans are to BOTH be on sight.
    We'll have the Premium South Valley Range ready with steel at 150, the LE/M opened to 10 lanes, the rim fire cleaned and painted, the C.A.R operational in at least the first 3 bays, and the transition area open. The Fruit and Vegetable targets are again welcome along with limited tannerite use. One of your Members will be a food vendor so PLEASE support their efforts to provide your needs. Come have FUN on FREE ENTRY day at our Facility. Observe the varied opportunities offered at ProTEQ and realize why we are the Best in the Midwest.

Sounds like a grand time. Thank you, sir ! :)

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I hope people take a lot of pictures and videos since I can't be there.:ingo:

Hope your wife gets a lot better Churchmouse, she is in my prayers.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I'll bring the drone and try to get some video. Weather forecast is sounding good.

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I picked up a belt loader for the HK21 last week on Numrich of all places, plus a few more belts. It should be arriving tomorrow and hopefully, if all goes well, make loading those belts a breeze. My only worry is that while it was listed for both 8mm and .308 (which hopefully meant it was upgraded at some point to handle MG3 belts, which the HK21 uses), that it might be finicky with the shorter rounds. We'll see tomorrow, I guess.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    So it'll be here in time for the shoot? I'm still trying to figure out what all to take. I'm thinking of taking my more rare and unusual.

Short list:
    M1 Garand (unless the Monkey gets his in time)
    HK MP5 w/ suppressor
    matching 45LC Uberti SA pistol and lever gun
    PMR30 .22Mag
    S&W 3" 44 Mag
    Canik TP9 SFx w/ RMR
    Mossberg Shockwave

Not sure if I'll take an AR or not. I have a few to pick from though.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Just joined INGO and found this link. Looks like a GREAT time will be had by all. Wish I would have seen it earlier, it would have been great to meet some of y'all - plus, it's been a while since I have been to a range.

Take pics. I am sure everyone will love to see the fun we've missed.

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    I plan on bringing a few different things.
    AR57
    FN5.7
    S&W 500 and probably a few others.

Is there anything someone going out there is wanting to shoot but haven't had a chance? Maybe someone is going that may be able to accommodate.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Bringing some SBRs, some ARs and some suppressors. Nothing to exotic, but should be a blast as always.

Top Bottom