• ...and so much more!
  • j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Savage 110 in 308. By far the worst rifle I ever had in my hands. I hated everything about that gun. It would not group no matter what. I will never own anything Savage!

Polymer frame Kahr .40 Jam O Matic doesn't describe it. The feed ramp on the thing is 3/4" tall and at a 75 degree (or so) angle. I got rid of that POS as fast as I could. A very poor design IMO

dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    Taurus PT-145....It was so screwed up (Brand new) that Cabela's took it back after three days of talking to everyone in the store.. It was missing parts......

verv

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    I had a SCCY for one day and returned it back to the dealer I got it from because it was a GIANT piece of crap. It was hard to load the shells into the magazine and if you loaded the mag all the way the first 5 trigger pulls were very hard to pull. After that the trigger was feather light. Over all a very scary gun to own and I suggest you buy a bat first.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    tec 9, i had one with a 50 rd 9mm mag. it would rarly shoot 5 times without jamming, and if it did go off it was by far the most un accurate gun ive ever touched. if i had to use it for defense i would have dropped the mag, threw the gun at the bad guy and used the mag as a club

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    In the early 80's I and several of my fellow officers each purchased a Walther TPH (.22 cal version of the PPK) to carry as backup guns.

Mine and one or two others had the problem of failing to feed the second round, jamming the bullet up above the chamber mouth.

The guns were handled at that time by Interarms. They tried repairing them without success, then replaced them. The subsequent guns operated perfectly and I've not a jam in mine in the thirty years I've owned it.

The magazines are a tad delicate and I've been through several of them.

Always been a Walther fan, had a PPK/S that went everywhere, but wanted something smaller for a back up. Bought a new TPH in stainless that was absolutely worthless. Loved the feel of it but couldn't rely on it. The stainless guns were a little rough and had a few burrs, after two trips to the smith with no improvement it had to go. :(

joshualee49

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Gas City, Indiana
    Taurus PT-25 for the wife. 15 rounds in, the faux pearl grips busted in two pieces. Tilt barrel worked, however my wife tried to rack the slide back and lost her grip.The gun snapped closed on the palm of her hand and gave her a nasty bruise. SEVERAL ftf's within the first 15 rounds. LGS gave us full trade credit toward a Bersa Thunder 380. 1,000,000% better gun.

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    Springfield Armory 1911 GI. Just wasnt what i thought it would be.

CVA Kodiak .50 cal muzzleloader. Would go bang 10% of the time. Weak hammer strikes caused by a busted hammer spring out of the box new. Sent it in and CVA did take care of me. They replaced the whole trigger assembly and sent back to me with some free accessories. I still have it today and its taken alot of deer. Havent touched the scope on it since i first sighted it in, in 2006!

StreetStrip01

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Florida
    Ditto on the SCCY crap.

FTF most of the time.

The worst gun I have had was a Sig 556 AR type rifle. Shot 100 rounds through it, 5-7 of those were FTF, FTF, FTE or some failure.

Those odds are not welcome in my gun safe, especially for a $1,200+ gun. My Hi-Point has never hiccuped.

Rick983

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Taurus 94 in 22LR

Bought a new one that shaved lead on two of the chambers. Sent it back on my money and Taurus returned it 8 weeks later saying it was dirty! Bulls%@t. I read another poster here who had the same "dirty" story from Taurus' service center on his gun. Needless to say, NEVER ANOTHER TAURUS.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Colt all american 2000. My dad and I bought it about 1992 I think. Took it too the range and never even got a box of ammo out of it. Dad got so mad we never even took it out again. Sold it a few years later.

rhslover

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 6, 2012
    Taurus 1911, would not feed, eject or fire reliably. Plus the frame to slide fit was as sloppy as humanly possible. Second worst was a Taurus PT-25, the slide flew off the gun after one mag. See a pattern here?

Confed04

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    Couple years ago orderd a new Remington 11-87 waterfowl edition. Wouldn't cycle 2 3/4 shells for anything.

Mglii

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    my worse

not my personal purchase but it is in my safe none the less Cobra Arms .380 this thing is god awful it has been dropped in the range bag and been taken along 4 or 5 times and still has not had fifty rounds down the barrel.

2nd or 3rd round of the second mag always FTF every time

Top Bottom