• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    Both Tauri..(plural for Taurus). one a model 85 revolver and the other a 92 semi-auto.

On the other hand, my Taurus PT-22 just works every time with every brand of ammo I have tried. Go figure. It is the only Taurus I still own.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I was the 1st one on my block to own a Glock 19 back in the early 1990's. At 7 yards it shot a 10" group. Did you hear me Manny? 10" group at 7yds! I was laughed at untill I redeemed myself. I put 6 rounds in a 1/2 dollar hole with my Smith & Wesson 66. Needless to say, I'm not a Glock fan. Check out the classifieds. At any given time there are at least 6 Glocks for sale on the 1st 3 pages. How many Smith 66's are for sale? Hmmm?

Im no glock fan either, but there are more for sale online because they probably sell more Glock 19s every year than Smith and Wesson does all its handguns combined.

The only gun I ever had that I hated was an olympic arms AR-15. Bought it from 21st during one of their sales, $550 I think for an AR-15 but it was a piece of crap. Failure every single round literally, they took it in to see if they could see what was up. They ended up sending it back to OLY, came back and was still a piece of crap with any ammo.

warren5421

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 23, 2010
    Plainfield
    EAA Corp-EAA Tangfolio Witness 10MM :D Steel, Full Size. It jams :( just about every mag. It has over 500 :draw:rounds through it so back to EAA to see what they will do with it. It's a good design so should be able to fix.

mikerccie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Indy - North Side
    Kel-Tech 9mm - the first one (P11?). Put the special grease on the rails and the rubber pencil eraser behind the trigger to limit the nasty overtravel and still could have done better throwing the pistol at the target.

Runner up - Kel-Tech Sub 9 (original one) - it ran just fine but it was like shooting a piece of pipe - a piece of pipe that spat special grease on you while firing.

nova512

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    west side of indy
    ruger p94 .40 cal bought it right after it came out it was the worst gun i ever shot , i couldnt hit the koolaid man 10 feet away,honorable mention to the sig blackwater i had it was a high dollar pos imo.

LionWeight

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 17, 2011
    Merrillville
    S&W 22a. Feed issues constantly, when it went back to Smith they had it for over 2 months before I got it back and every once in awhile it still has issues. :/

RandomName

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    Hi-point 9mm carbine. It was really cheap, something like $300 with the laser. I bought it for a barn gun.

I had a problem with a BUNCH of raccoons and the occasional possum getting in the feed. I figured with the laser it'd be easy to hit the little guys in the dark, and it was so cheap and ugly I didn't feel bad about hiding it in the barn.

It actually would have been a decent gun if it weren't for the magazine and magazine well. Its a really tight fit and there is zero funnel. Especially in the dark, it was real tough to get the next magazine seated. It did go bang with every trigger pull, and was accurate enough to punch raccoons at 25y.

For its purpose of killing raccoons without making too big of a mess it worked fine. I wouldn't want to use it for much else, though.

PGRChaplain

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Waynedale (FT Wayne)
    Guy beside me at the range with a brand new Walther P99. He started out with 2 FTF in the first clip. I asked if he had disassembeled and checked it before fireing his reply was "It's brand new it should work!" I took it apart and inside it was DRY. After I lubed a few spots it went throughthe rest of 2 box's of ammo with no problems. Sometimes it's the loose nut behind the hammer.................

davedolli

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    106   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Clinton IN
    I have avoided most of the not so good firearms by reading about them in forums, mostly this one. The only one that comes to mind at the present was a Colt MT6601. I had many feeding issues. I got a great deal on it, so when I was offered a nice Colt diamond back in.22 lr in trade I dumped it. I could have probably have worked with it and got it straighted out, but I didn't really like the HBAR.

Dave

Wysko

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Indy, West Side.
    Taurus. pt.22 jam O matic. Never worked from day one.

Taurus M94 DA revolver. Never worked from day one. Over bored chambers. Dangous case bulge on two chambers. Sent it back three times and they, get this, 'rebored' the over bored chambers! How does one bore a big hole into a small hole? Sent it back and told them to keep it.

S&W 622. Wife loved the gun but for the fact it would not extract. Jammed every 10 to 15 rounds. Bought a Ruger MKII .22 and have never looked back.

Echelon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    S&W Sigma 9. Third generation out of six. They just never got
    it right :dunno:

:ingo::patriot:

The Sigma has been listed more than once on here so far... I feel lucky that my Sigma 40 has been flawless... trigger could be a little better though.

Top Bottom